Ideally the plot of Captain America 3 will go something like this:
- Steve and Sam find Bucky and fix his memories within the first 20 heartfelt minutes
- Bucky moves in with Steve (for bonus points Steve will tell Bucky all he has to do is shine his shoes and Bucky will laugh and I will drown in my own tears)
- Steve teaches Bucky how to 21st Century and hilarity ensues
- Also they get a puppy and name it like Freedom or Liberty or Patriot because Steeeeve
- At some point Natasha and Clint come over (“Clint wanted to see the fossil exhibit”) and end up braiding Bucky’s hair
- Also Tony and Bruce come over to study Bucky’s arm and Bruce tries to be serious and do science but Tony just ends up seeing if he can stick magnets to it (he can)
- Then Steve and Bucky will go back to the Captain America exhibit and some kids recognize both of them and call them heroes and have them sign autographs for them and Bucky almost cries because he’s so happy to be known as a hero and not a terrorist
—Mehmet Scholl on Manuel getting fit soon.
"You have to pay attention to the moments when you’ve felt on top on the world. I remember the first time I was on stage, I was doing ‘West Side Story,’ I was 17 and this woman was crying because she liked what I was doing so much."
i don’t know you, but i want you all the more for that.
I cannot express to you how much time I have spent over the past two days staring at this gif. I actually cannot begin to describe it. I cannot talk about it. THERE ARE SO MANY LEVELS HERE.
- There is no way Sebastian Stan is not doing this on purpose. A LITTLE BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN, INDEED.
- Look at there varying states of dress! Bucky is so disheveled and clearly kind of drunk! Steve looks p e r f e c t! Kill me!
- STEVE’S OBLIVIOUS LITTLE LAUGH-SMILE THING. HE HAS NO IDEA. HE HAS. NO. IDEA. BUCKY LITERALLY COULD NOT BE MORE OBVIOUS AND YET STEVE IS 1000% OBLIVIOUS. THIS IS AGONIZING. THIS GIF IS THE MOST AGONIZING AND BEST THING I’VE EVER SPENT TWO DAYS STARING AT. MAKE IT STOP. BURN IT ONTO THE BACKS OF MY EYELIDS. LEAVE ME TO DIE.